WHAT TO EXPECT
- The MicroSeal Service Representative will arrive within a half hour of your scheduled appointment time, or they will call you.
- The MicroSeal application time is quick, safe, non-toxic and non-allergenic. Do not be alarmed if the MicroSeal Representative wears a respirator; this is a precautionary measure because of their possible extended periods of repetitive applications.
- Overspray will occur and is completely normal; MicroSeal will not damage woodwork, metal, paint, or glass. Most of the overspray will be wiped dry and the remaining will dry quickly with no residue.
- MicroSeal will protect all fabrics, wool, cotton, silk, blends, synthetics, including all leathers.
- An entire room of furnishings and carpeting can typically be protected in less than one hour.
- The fabric or carpet does not have to be clean as MicroSeal will not seal in dirt or stains.
- Dry time is about 30 minutes. The items may be used after the dry time. Cure time is 4 days before protection if fully effective.
- Upholstery cushions and pillows will be removed for application and remain removed to allow for drying [30 minutes]. You may return cushions and pillows to their normal position approximately 30 minutes after application.
- Applications and overspray may leave flooring slippery before drying; please exercise caution to avoid slips and falls.
- MicroSeal will not wear off over the average lifetime of your fabric or carpet. Reapplication after cleaning is unnecessary.
- MicroSeal is California VOC compliant when wet and emits zero VOCs when dry.
- Application includes a Lifetime Service Warranty.
Check cleaning instructions tag. If none, check with sales person or seek manufacturer’s instruction. If no instructions are available, assume it is a “dry clean only fabric”. Blot spill with a dry cotton or paper towel. If stain persists, immediately contact a cleaning professional for cleaning. Do not use water on dry clean only fabrics. “Dry clean only” upholstery should be addressed by a professional.
CARPET + RUG SPILLS
Blot with a dry cotton or paper towel. If stain persists, use a spray bottle with 50% water and 50% white distilled vinegar, lightly mist and continue blotting. Be careful not to rub too vigorously as this may cause permanent fabric distortion. If stain persists, immediately contact a cleaning professional for cleaning.
FOR PROFESSIONAL CLEANING
Contact On-Site Drapery Cleaning | 423-902-1856